Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The Challenge

Tomorrow is my birthday, and I will be 36. For the first time in my life I have decided to give myself a present. This gift is a challenge, a challenge to be a better version of me by my next birthday. For the past several years I have been going through an identity crisis. Now I want to stop thinking about what I want to be and actually do it! (I have a terrible habit of starting something and never finishing it, this blog was one of them.)

Here is my challenge-

1. Go back to school!
2. Get healthy!
3. Get organized!
4. Write!
5. Blog everyday and be honest about this journey.

I have decided that today is my last day before I begin my transformation. I am hosting bunko tonight and have plenty of fattening food and strong drinks! I'm going to indulge one last time, and then tomorrow the challenge begins. Hopefully in exactly 365 days I will be a healthier, more educated and creative me.

No comments:

Post a Comment