Friday, August 5, 2011

Surprises!

Today I am very tired. Partly because of my sugar crash and partly because of all the excitement I had yesterday. One of my besties surprised me by coming into town for my birthday.

I was getting ready in my room when my daughter came up and told me there was a "worker guy" downstairs. Alarmed, I began to throw on clothes to see exactly who Queenie just let into our house. As I'm whipping on clothing I realize that Queenie has left my room and gone back downstairs- presumably with the pervert man doing God knows what in my living room. I start screaming for my daughter to get back upstairs. Just as I was about to tear out of my room, I was stopped dead in my tracks by a friendly face and a handful of balloons! Of course I screamed, cried, laughed and just about expressed every emotion possible! No wonder I'm exhausted!

What a fun day I had. I got to spend it with three lovely women who had me in stitches 99% of the day! Thank you ladies for a great birthday! So today has been a successful day of recovery. Preparing for the departure of my dear friend. I'm always so sad when she leaves. Enjoying the rest of the time we have together!

No comments:

Post a Comment